Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Santos Enoeme Diaz

Entrepreneur of The Communal Bank of El Progreso, El Salvador
established by One Heart Action Group October 2007
(the cycle term of all the loans is 6 months with the payments collected monthly)

Age: 41
Business: Clothing Sale

"I want to share with you all my happiness which is very large since for quite some time I now have been selling bed items and clothing that I design. My way of working is the following: I buy fabrics and make sheets, pillow covers, etc. But with the credit that the bank gave me I could increase my business. Now I buy clothing for women and children, and I had a lot of success. From the extra earnings, I recieved from the sale of these additional items, I bough clothing to make uniforms which has helped me improve my earning even more and increase the success of my business. I know that my family deserves much, thanks to the opportunity that you gave me. I cannot pay you but God will bless you abundantly. The most beautiful thing is that I already paid to quotas and I am saving, so I know I will continue ahead."

No comments: