Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Maria Tomasa Diaz

Entrepreneur of The Communal Bank of El Progreso, El Salvador
established by One Heart Action Group October 2007
(the cycle term of all the loans is 6 months with the payments collected monthly)

Age: 29
Business: Sale of bicycle repair parts

"I would like to speak to you about how much you all have helped me with this credit opportunity. With those funds, I bought more merchandise to enhance our family business: Repairing bicycles. Our earnings have improved and I feel very happy because I can spend more time with my children and my husband. But I have a dream that I think the bank can help me achieve: once I have paid off this credit I will obtain another loan to buy a refrigerator so I can sell candy and drinks. I give thanks for all that you do for us, because you help my family and many others. I will fight to over come my situation so that I can help other families like mine. God bless you."

No comments: