Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ruth Elizabeth Navarro

Entrepreneur of The Banco Rio Grande, Tejutla
established by some funds from One Heart Action Group
added to those from donors to HELP International
(the cycle term of all the loans is 6 months with the payments collected monthly)

Age: 28
Business: Sells Papusas
Loan amount: $200 (US)
Loan Use: Bought merchandise to expand business
Payment Amount: $45.33 (principal $33.33, Interest $6.00, Savings $6.00)

[no picture available] "Thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to strengthen my business. I live in a community that is withdrawn from a town called Tejula and we did not have the financial resources to move forward. With the support that you have given me through the Communal Bank, I have purchased merchandise and I now sell more and have increased my earnings. You have allowed me to do what I need for my family."

No comments: