Friday, October 12, 2007

Adrian Orellana Perazaz

Entrepreneur of The BanHELP Paraiso
established by some funds from One Heart Action Group
added to those from donors to HELP International
(the cycle term of all the loans is 6 months with the payments collected monthly)


Business: Sugar Cane Juice vendor
Loan Amount: $200 (US)
Loan Use: I purchased merchandise to expand my business
Payment amount: $45.33 (principal $33.33, Interest $6.00, Savings $6.00)


My business is selling sugarcane juice in the municipal park of El Paraiso. I feel very grateful for the opportunity of credit given to me by OEF. My first loan was for $100 and I bought merchandise at wholesale, where as before I would by at retail because I lacked the funds to invest. Currently I have a loan of $200 which I used to buy my own 'trapiche' (sugar press). Now I am selling more, and feel very proud to have the ability to meet my family's needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information contact us Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Your Full Details:
Full Name :………
Country :………….
state:………….
Sex :………….
Address............
Tel :………….
Occupation :……..
Amount Required :…………
Purpose of the Loan :……..
Loan Duration :…………
Phone Number :………
Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com